30/12/2006

To my courageous companion

When I whisper to your ear -the eyes yours closed that cannot see-
that in front of you there are the most beautyful things, beam.

Make that those beautyfull things when you'll open the eyes exist
- exist for real - even if I told you a moment before opening them - those your eyes -
to do seven circles around yourself and not waiste your time in this research.
- That all what I told you before was the verb of a stupid fool -
Believe in this foolishness then and from the moment you open them - these your new eyes -
look at how all is changed - even if same as before - and tell me once more of you, describe me
what I can't anymore remember and that - I could just for a moment of my life speak -
because able for a moment of my life

- to be free forever -

When I whisper to your ear -the eyes yours closed that cannot see-
that in front of you there are the most beautyful things, beam! -Beam in a smile of joy-
- Make that those beautyful things when you'll open the eyes exist -

- Exist one by one for real -

Even if I told you a moment before opening them
of taking the distance / / losing theyr traces / / and not looking for them / / and stop smiling - please don't - anymore.
- That all the things I told you were things that don't exist and ever existed before-
Believe for me in those things and wait for me then
and when you'll open once more - these your new eyes -

- Make that those beautyful things happen -

And look at you at how you are distant from before of all this happened- solved - even if same as before.
And tell me once more of you - tell me - tell me please what I cannot see anymore
- of this that I could just for a moment of my life speak -
because able for an instant of beeing free - for an instant- forever.

Aucun commentaire: