19/03/2007

Presenting a Portfolio

Portfolio n1 -melted plastic dish, band aid for children, paperboard, different fabrics, glue, message from chinese fortune cookie, stripes of newspaper-

Portfolio n2 -melted plastic dish, band aid for children, architectural elements, paperboard, different fabrics, glue, message from chinese fortune cookie, stripes of newspaper-

Portfolio n3 -melted plastic dish, melted plastic fork, band aid for children, paperboard, different fabrics, glue, message from chinese fortune cookie, stripes of newspaper-

Portfolio n4 -melted plastic dish, band aid for children, paperboard, different fabrics, glue, message from chinese fortune cookie, stripes of newspaper-


To all my aficionados bloggers: Soon I will update the blog to new life. The period I'm having here in Vienna has been and is so full of intimacy with The Person I'm living with and The people I'm sharing my days here, that it have been a little bit problematic to keep a regular posting of artworks for a long good month or maybe more. I've been also travelling in the last two weeks to Luxembourg at the Colophon 2007 appointment - The symposium of the independent magazines - and to Amiens, near by Paris, at the ESAD, helping an artist to build up an installation there and translating in my funny english from french language all his needs for arriving at the opening day in time.
Here I present a little sequence of Portfolio that I built up for Colophon 2007 - I don't have all the images right here but maybe this can give you an idea - inside every one of them, the publisher (after a feeling of bitter weirdness for wat he had in his hands) was finding inside my cd containing a pdf, a detailed cv and a high quality sample of one of my works developed for a japanese industry I worked for three years ago. Establishing a contact is also astonishing and making a sense of two or more people that are meeting for the first time.
Two weeks ago died a very important person that I never met personally and that I could just appreciate in his books. I want to do just this little note in a post without any meaning overall related to this person because it's like this he surely wanted to be reminded in a note, as important as other relatively important things. Thank you Mr Baudrillard.

Soon a waterfall of drawings.

kolmen kullin poika -who translate this will receive a cd for free (please send me your adress)

2 commentaires:

Hennariikka a dit…

can i have a free cd if i whisper the meaning of those 3 magical words to your ear during your sleep of the nite following?

Tiny Ghoul Box a dit…

yes of course