11/01/2007

Le débutant


Tonight I will leave here moving with a night train to Vienna.
After Kobenhavn, Rome, Palermo and Paris the time spent in the atelier has been dedicated to study and progress with the main fields of pure research, looking forward the progress made by my hand that needed to stay quiet for a very long time for an accident happened on May of last year.
This accident arrived in the conclusion of a very difficult moment of the life I was living before, and made me leave at the end in thus private and accidental circumstanes also my work as researcher for a fashion label.
I waited a very long time to get back drawing and at the beginning I even thought it was impossible - the thumb of the right hand was completely gone - but thanks to a very long moment passed on a phisyotherapic rehabilitation and study, the second of January I took a pencil and I couldn't believe even to my eyes. I'm drawing. I have to do it not many hours a day still, but my hand seems to me - I'm not my doctor - working as before.
So, I leave you my first unfinished drawing, hoping you like my total "coming-back", please have fun.
Thanks to all the people that is following this page. During the time in Vienna I will finally be most of the time creating with Henna on our common projects so :
- You are our new Testimonials"
- Obsession 21
- ...And some other surprises
If I won't post many things here so, it's just because maybe our common blog (that you can find on the right of my page) will be full of material we are doing together in the atelier there.
I'm sure anyway that if I' ll spend some time explaining what are my research in the last period on Time Organic, Pijama Party, Performances Privèes and all the rest that has been raw published here about, well, it could be surely nice and an opportunity to make understand instead of just communicating privately by mail to the ones that are writing me, what I'm doing.

2 commentaires:

E. Kimoliati a dit…

Heyyyyyyyy! Emanuele!!!!! Freddo typing, freddo from M.A.T. Good to have of your news via our blog.
And a shame that we haven't contact you for the new issue but the mail we had was not correct. It's good to see your face and your work on the web. Good luck for your future trip.
You can see my every-day-work here: http://descarottesdanslescheveux.over-blog.com
And mail me at fredevi "at" hotmail.com
I hope honestly work with you one day.
Hope to see you soon,
Freddo!

Barbara a dit…

Keta jamoso fori! Res, eleite estiaros!!! Tra homo sopriton!